Hide & Seek Tour - Bentota
We will pickup you from your hotel in Bentota Area, and we will bring lots of Hide and Seeks Places in Bentota. Non Tourist Places. you can feel what is Real Local Life and Village Beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Bentota can be reached by the Colombo – Galle main road (A2) as well as the Colombo – Galle – Matara Southern Railway line. While the railway line from Negombo to Colombo mostly runs through inland, the continuation of the track from Colombo to Matara passing
Bentota, hugs the southern coast most of the time enabling you to enjoy the pristine tropical beaches that pop up in between.Bentota town
Just across the Bentota Bridge over the River Bentara also called the ‘Bentota Ganga’ is the coastal town of Bentota. Bentota is a very pretty rural area: the greenery of the landscape needs a special mention. Most of the land is well shaded and sheltered by tall trees with coconut palm trees dominating the landscape.
Importance of Bentota
Bentota is famed as the prime beach resort of the south-western and southern coastal belts of Sri Lanka. South of the city of Colombo, the city of Kalutara with its fine beach is the gateway to south western and southern bay beaches. Kalutara is the next popular beach after Bentota. The Beruwala Bay Beach that is found just before reaching Aluthgama at the Bentota Bridge and Bentota Bay Beach just over the bridge are the most popular twin beaches along the coast. The coast towards the further South too is replete with lovely topical beaches making it ideal for a perfect beach holiday with the sun and sand.
However, the Bentota Bay Beach, being encompassed within the Bentota National Holiday Resort Complex that features a fully-fledged support and serve infrastructure, is the most popular beach resort of Sri Lanka. With an array of luxury hotels, facilities and amenities for the foreign tourists, Bentota provides the perfect location for extended holidays by the beach. Furthermore, for the lovers of water sports, Bentota, in addition to its pristine palm fringed beaches, brings in more pleasures nowhere else to be found.
Calm seas during the season from November to April make Bentota Beach ideal for snorkelling, diving, sailing, wind surfing, water-skiing and deep-sea fishing on a traditional outrigger canoe. Bentota enriched with safe swimming conditions in the season combined with fun water sports and exciting excursions that set up an ideal background for a relaxed holiday in Sri Lanka, is an attraction for families. Accommodation options at Bentota ranges from 5 star luxury resorts to midrange and budget properties.
Departure Point :Bentota Hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant Women
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.