Hidden Sydney Walking Tour - Stories, Food & Coffee
Join a knowledgeable local guide on a fun walk through the inner-city areas of Pyrmont, Ultimo and Glebe! Often missed by visitors to Sydney, these older neighbourhoods are bursting with stories and hidden gems that even many locals don't know about.
On this walk, you'll learn why there are so many pubs in this part of Sydney, what a "VIP Lounge" is, discover the Aboriginal and early European history of the area and be surprised by our choice for Australia's "national dish". You'll see why this is one of the most multicultural parts of Australia, gain an insight into our sense of humour and find out some Aussie slang along the way.
We'll stop for a coffee at a favourite local cafe mid-way through the walk, and at the end, we finish with a glass of delicious local craft beer at one of the most unique pubs you'll find in Sydney - complete with a talking pet cockatoo! We recommend doing this early in your Sydney stay as you'll get lots of tips to make your time in this city amazing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Cup of coffee or tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - Glass of craft beer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get great views of Darling Harbour and Sydney Harbour near the Australian National Maritime Museum.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Glebe Markets, Glebe Point Road Corner of Derby Place and Glebe Pt. Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2037 Australia
We finish near the Glebe markets, one of Sydney's best arts, crafts, vintage clothing and food markets (Saturdays only).
Departure Point :Pyrmont Bridge, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Friend in Hand Hotel, 58 Cowper St, Glebe NSW 2037, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.