Hidden Saigon Tour By Motorbike
During this tour, you will pass by and stop to visit 10 different local markets. Each market has its own unique features that make Saigon and Chinatown area charming to discover.
1. Second hand or used objects market
2. Biggest flower market
3. Electronic device market
4. Wooden furniture market
5. Wet market (selling alive fish and vegetables)
6. Motorbike parts market
7. Herbal medicine market
8. Fruit market Beside that
9. Wholesale textile market.
10. Biggest French style Chinese market
+Visit the most beautiful and oldest Chinese temple.
+ Moreover, you will a typical Vietnamese cup of coffee MADE BY YOU through our guide’s instructions.
+ Get a sweet souvenir from our Cricket Tours team
+ Visit one of the oldest apartments in Hochiminh city where you can witness 3-4 generations live in small rooms of about 25 square meters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - You will practise grinding your own coffee beans and making your own cup of coffee by our guide’s instructions
- Motorcycle driven by English speaking guides
- Bottled water
- We offer free pick up and drop off at your hotel within D1 and 3
- Rain coat
- Cutie Cricket tours safety helmet
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Binh Tay Market
What's excluded :
- Tips for guides
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Thi Ky Flower Market, Ho Thi Ky Ward 1, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
This is the biggest flower market in Hochiminh city. You will have a true feel of how the locals make a living from flowers and how beautiful they decorate their flowers for selling. Besides, you will also immerse yourself into the real local lifestyle by walking around this market with our guide.
NOTE : Many local markets for this tour CAN'T BE FOUND on this feature. This is why this tour is HIDDEN SAIGON. They are :
- Second hand stuff market
- Wooden furniture market
- Electronic device market
- Herbal medicine street.
- Wholesale Textile market
- Fruit market
- Typical wet market
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ba Thien Hau Temple, 710 Nguyen Trai Cho Lon, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
This is where the Chinese worship Lady of the Sea who was believed to help them over come waves of difficulties when migrating to Saigon. You will be amazed NOT ONLY by the peaceful atmosphere BUT ALSO by the great ancient architecture of this nearly 300 year old temple. Through our guide’s intense explanation, you will understand deeply about traditional and modern Chinese-Vietnamese residents.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Binh Tay Market, 57 Thap Muoi, Ward 2, District 6, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
This is the biggest Chinatown's market selling all kinds of items from fake to real, from wet to dry and from cheap to expensive items. Especially the market was built in 1920s by the 4th richest man of Saigon in 1920s in French style. Each store is only 3-4 square meters selling a few specific items. You will walk around this market with our guide and enjoy the busy lifestyle of Vietnamese and Chinese residents here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cửa Hàng Phụ Tùng Xe Máy Huỳnh Văn Chói, Chợ Tân Thành Sạp 50G, Phường 12, Quận 5, Phường 12, Quận 5, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
This market is Tan Thanh market selling parts of motorbikes. Hochiminh city has nearly 9 million motorbikes of all kinds, so there's lot of work related to motorbikes. This market sells all kinds of motorbike parts on the streets like tyres, brakes, electricity wires, whistles, lights, and a lot more. The whole area is so lively and busy all day long. You will walk around this market with our guide.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free Pick up and Drop off at any hotel within D1 and 3. Other locations please pay 50.000dong extra/person for pick up and drop off and be ready 30 minutes before departure time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.