Hidden Parks and Palaces of San Sebastian Walking Tour
Forget about the crowds of the beach and down town and explore the historical and natural importance of this green parks and their palaces.
In this small group walking tour you'll explore the city beyond "Pintxos" and the beach, while walking through some less commonly visited neighbourhoods of this wonderful city.
You'll learn about how this city has evolved from a small coastal town into this touristy spot in Europe and the world, while we walk the gardens of the characters who shaped this story.
We'll finish this 3 hours walking tours with a drink and a local bar where you'll be able to either keep exploring from a locals perspective or easily return to your accommodation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of umbrella and poncho in case of rain.
- Tour guide
- Hand sanitiser and surgical mask for during the tour.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tabakalera, Plaza de las cigarreras, 1, 20012 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Get an introduction to our experience and learn about the history of this iconic building and neighbourhood
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cristina Enea parkea, Mandasko Dukearen Pasealekua, 20012 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Discover a hidden palace and the beautiful gardens and animals that inhabit this park
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Aiete, Paseo Aiete, s/n, 20009 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Walk around this immense park and find where the most loved and hated personalities of this country spent their holidays. Discover the most beautiful ponds, a hidden cave and huge trees.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Miramar Palace, Paseo de Miraconcha, 48, 20007 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Walk around the gardens and grounds of the most iconic palace of this city. Learn why San Sebastian has become so famouse.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: La Concha Beach, De la Concha Ibilbidea, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Admire the best queen selected views of this beach and bay
Pass By: Ondarreta Beach, Avenida de Satrustegui, 20018 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Admire the views of this less visited local beach
Stop At: Iglesia San Sebastian Martir, Plaza de Alfonso XIII, 1, 20008 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
We'll see the church that came from what once upon a time was the original chapel from when San Sebastian was founded.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Mundaitz Kalea, 52, 20012 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Return Detail :Matia Kalea, 20008 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.