Climbing up onto the rooftops, from exclusive observation points, we will observe the city from above, delve into the unique history of the old city, and start to understand how it has evolved and developed into the most famous city populated today. We will then go underground to explore the secret gems of the city and see how the modern and ancient city combines. We will discover and explore the secrets that our local tour guides have unmasked in their many tours they have held in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jewish Quarter, Jerusalem Israel
Our guide will take you through the narrow and quaint alleys of the old city in Jerusalem.
Pass By: Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
The tour will go to secret viewpoints in the city, where you will see the old city from a new perspective.
Departure Point :Jaffa Gate, Omar Ibn Katab, Jerusalem
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.