Hidden Inca Temples – Full day Horseback Riding Tour – Cusco
This experience was designed for people who likes to explore some hidden gems around Cusco city, this is a perfect combination of Horses, Nature and Culture, you will have the opportunity to explore some Andean villages like Yuncaypata, and also unexplored archeological sites around Cusco city.
We will explore hidden inca sites like Kallachaka, an ancient inca temple related to the starts, an important place that is not visited by regular tourists, one of the “not popular places” on Cusco region.
Then we will visit Inkilltambo, an ancient inca check point control for travelers and business people from inca times, Inkilltambo was restored only 3 years ago, then we will be the lucky ones who visit this important inca hidden place.
Finally, we will visit Rumiwasi or the “Stone House”, probably an ancient house from an important person during the inca times, the quality of the architecture on this small place can tell us that it was occupied by some High social class people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private Transfer hotel - ranch - hotel
- well cared horses
- Box Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Moon Temple
What's excluded :
- Tips for the team
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inkilltambo, 08000, Peru
Inkilltambo is a ceremonial huaca built during Inca Wiracocha’s government. In this site, you can find carved rocks connected to narrow passageways, as well as rectangular enclosures, platforms, fountains, staircases and canals from the pre-Hispanic era.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cusco Moon Temple, Pisac highway, Cusco Peru
Laqo is the original name of this archaeological site better known as the Temple of the Moon. A few years ago, archaeologists found here the bodies of eight children who might have been sacrificed in Inca times. These children could have been the servants or Capac Qochas of Amaro Topa Inca, Pachacuteq´s offspring and Tupac Yupanqui´s brother.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Peru
Kallachaka - In the wetland of Wayllarcocha, the adventure begins. Towards the bottom, it is possible to see the remains of the polygonal platform of the canalization of the Inkilltambo river like the Inca sites of Chuspiyoc, Kallachaka Choqekiraw Pukyo. Recommended tour for mid-afternoon or morning exploring hidden places of the Andean people in the northwest of the city of Cusco. Beautiful activity for families, friends, researchers of ancestral sites, explores the best tourist combination in the outskirts of the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Horseback Riding Cusco, Balconcillo, Cusco 08003, Peru
Our ranch is located only 20 munutes away from cusco city, the best horse trail experiences in Cusco are with us.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Groups limited to 06 persons while the Pandemic is active by the W.H.O.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.