Hidden Hilton Head Private Tours
Hidden Hilton Head is a PRIVATE (your group only), ride-along tour. We reserve only 2 tours per day, book a morning trip to catch the first light of the day, or an evening tour for gorgeous sunsets. We know where to be to see the best of either. There are complimentary beverages and snacks and free use of photography equipment (please bring your own SD card). We will be beachcombing, nature walks, and talking about some of the incredible "Hidden" history of Hilton Head island.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- Free use of photography equipment (please bring your own SD card)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hilton Head, Hilton Head, South Carolina
It's your choice, the mornings are magic or the sunsets are amazing on Hilton Head Island. We will be taking you to 4 or 5 "secret" spots that most tourists miss. Oyster Shell Beach is a unique environment of marsh, sandy beach, and shoals where we frequently observe feeding shorebirds, coastal grasses, and various marine life. Whooping Crane Conservancy is a quiet nature walk through primordial forest. Fort Mitchel ruins dates back to civil war times. Pine Island has vivid reminders of the power of Hurricane Matthew, and Green Shell Ring dates back to the pyramids. We plan on 30 minutes or more at each stop with a short 10-15 minute ride to the next. Restroom stops will be available. We can adjust your starting times to meet your vacation plans or needs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :99 Squire Pope Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We require masks be worn in the vehicle by those who can tolerate them.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.