Hidden Hanoi Morning Tour
See the ancient citadel and other historical monuments.
Explore the unique and less touristy, charming streets of Hanoi on foot for a closer look at the local culture.
Experience the unique hustle and bustle of Hanoi by cyclo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Welcome drink
- Experience English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Fresh spring roll
- Cyclo ride
- 1 bottle of mineral water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Tips and graduates (optional)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi Old Citadel - Northern Gate, Phan Dinh Phung Street, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
8:15am meet up at Open Space Bar in Army Hotel – 25A Phan Dinh Phung street.
8:15am-8:25am welcome drink and snacks at restaurant.
8:25am start walking tour.
Start walking tour with a stop to visit.
Northern Gate of Hanoi Citadel (outside) and Cua Bac church.
Walk along Phan Dinh Phung street to visit Quan Thanh temple.
Visit Chau Long market.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cua Bac Church, 56 Phan Dinh Phung Ba Dinh, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Walk to and enjoy famous fresh spring roll in the first restaurant “inventing” this unique food.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Hang Gai Street (Street of Hemp), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Stroll in a hidden alley and walk to Hang Than street to learn about Vietnamese wedding cakes
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Long Bien Railway Station, Trần Nhật Duật, Đồng Xuân, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Going on foot to visit historic Long Bien railway station
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Walk to O Quan Chuong to take cyclo ride around Old Quarter. Drop off at local restaurant for lunc.
1:00pm tour ends at Dong Phu 1932 Restaurant
Duration: 55 minutes
Departure Point :Street beer & food, 74 Phan Đình Phùng, Tân An, Ninh Kiều, Cần Thơ, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Ô Quan Chưởng, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour requires a fair amount of walking so participants are recommended to have a medium level of fitness
- Please bring hat or umbrella and come prepared for rainy season or high temperatures during summer season. Drinking water is highly encouraged during summer month
- Child ticket: Age 4-11
- Children aged 0-3 can participate free of charge
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.