Hidden Gems on Monkey Mountain & Mable Mountain
Marble Mountains is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son District, south of Da Nang city in Vietnam. The five mountains are named after the five elements: Kim (metal), Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire) and Tho (earth).
All of the mountains have cave entrances and numerous tunnels, and it is possible to climb to the summit of Mount Thuy. Several Buddhist sanctuaries can also be found within the mountains, making this a tourist destination.
The trip covers the highlights of Da Nang city:
1. Mable mountain
2. Fishing village
3. Coffee shop - you can try the egg coffee or coconut coffee.
4. Hidden Gem on Monkey mountain.
+ We will pick you up by our motorbike at your hotel.
+ If you need more information, please contact through WhatsApp
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Elevator fee
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Da Nang city is one of attractive tourist destinations. There are plenty of places that you can not be missed and Marble Mountain is one of beautiful place.
We will start to pick you up at your hotel
in Da Nang city. At there, I am gonna brief about experience. First stop, we will head to Marble mountain, the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. You can have chance to see many caves inside the mountains that have been decorated as temple and Buddist sanctuaries for hundreds of years. Especially, you can have opportunity to ‘ go to the heaven ‘ then ‘ ‘ ‘ back to the hell cave ‘. There will also be plenty of time for photos. Then, you can visit the Non Nuoc traditional marble carving village at the foot of Marble Mountains. The village is famous for stone sculptures and handicrafts. After that, we are gonna fishing village with the great basket boat. At there, we will learn about how to make it basket boat and hear stories about the daily life of fishermen.
Last stop, you take a rest at coffee shop where is well-known for coconut coffee and egg coffee.
Let’s go and have a wonderful experience !
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3/2/2020 - 12/31/2020
3/2/2021 - 8/1/2021
Monday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM Friday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM Monday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM Friday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.