Heroes Square tour in Segway style
The first stop of this tour that starts at Nyugati Square is St. Stephens Cathedral, one of the most important religious buildings of Hungary. Next on the Andrassy Street we will see several important landscapes such as the Opera House – the one and only theater focused on ballet and opera shows -, the House of Terror – created as a memorandum for the victims of the dictatorships of the 20th century. Then will arrive at the Heroes Square with the Millennium Monument, remembrance of the 1000 years of the state conquest. In addition at the left side you can find the Museum of Fine Arts and on the right side the National Gallery. As we continue our tour we will encounter the Vajdahunyad Castle, Szecsenyi Bath, Budapest Zoo. We will head back to the Nyugati Square via Andrassy Street.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Gift bottle of mineral water
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
- Entry/Admission - Heroes' Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
St. Stephens Cathedral, one of the most important religious buildings of Hungary
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: House of Terror Museum, Andrassy ut 60, Budapest 1062 Hungary
Memorandum for the victims of the dictatorships of the 20th century.
Stop At: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
Millennium Monument, remembrance of the 1000 years of the state conquest. In addition at the left side you can find the Museum of Fine Arts and on the right side the National Gallery.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar), Vajdahunyad var Varosliget, Budapest 1146 Hungary
Departure Point :Budapest, Nyugati tér, Hungary
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.