Hermitage Treasure Gallery guided tour
The State Hermitage Museum is the oldest and most famous museum of art in Russia. If you're planning your visit to St. Petersburg, be sure to visit this famous place!
The Treasure Gallery presents an extraordinarily rich collection of jewellery. Its basis is formed by the collection of the Russian Imperial family. The Gold Room features works produced by ancient Greek masters, pieces of Scythian gold, jewellery from Oriental countries (India, Iran, China), as well as outstanding examples of Eastern ceremonial weapons.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The Hermitage Museum complex consists of 5 buildings, the most famous of which is the Winter Palace on Palace square. It also includes the Small Hermitage, the Grand Hermitage, the Hermitage theatre, and the New Hermitage. The total collection of the Museum has more than 3 million exhibits. If you are going to come to Saint Petersburg, the Hermitage must be on your list of places to visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :State Hermitage Museum, Palace Square, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.