Hermitage Skip The Line Private Guided Tour
Visit one of the largest museums in the world with a collection of more than 3 million items! Our professional guide in the field of art will help you get acquainted with the world's cultural heritage. Without long queues and waiting!
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The Hermitage Museum complex consists of 5 buildings, the most famous of which is the Winter Palace on Palace square. It also includes the Small Hermitage, the Grand Hermitage, the Hermitage theatre, and the New Hermitage. The total collection of the Museum has more than 3 million exhibits. If you are going to come to Saint Petersburg, the Hermitage must be on your list of places to visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :State Hermitage Museum, Palace Square, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.