Hermitage and St.Isaac's cathedral with Vodka tasting - walking tour
This tour includes 2 world-famous highlights of the city – the State Hermitage and St. Isaac’s cathedral which are located in 10 minutes away from each other by foot. So our walking tour is good for all seasons including winter. If you travel in the Low season, you have some advantages - it is a nice period when the popular museums are not overcrowded, and you can enjoy the interiors and expositions in comfort.
Your fun, engaging and knowledgeable guide will share with you multiple facts and curious stories concerning the museums as well as history and culture of Russia. And afterwards will accompany you to the Vodka museum and leave in good hands of the museum guide. Here you will have aт interesting excursion and tasting of 3 sorts of vodka with appetizers.
If you arrive by a cruise ship, you need to make e-visa in advance to go ashore.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide service in your chosen language for 4 hours and private museum tours
- Skip the line admission tickets - State Hermitage
- Skip the line admission tickets - St.Isaac's cathedral
- Private tour of Vodka museum with tasting
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Saint Isaac's Square
- Entry/Admission - The Vodka Museum
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Private excursion in the State Hermitage – world-wide famous museum will astonish you with its interiors and grand scale. The winter residence of the Russian Emperors, one of the biggest museums in the world, with 25 kilometers total halls length, nowadays presents the rich collection of the world masterpieces. Your guide will show you the most interesting and important items from the whole variety of the museum exhibits!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
Private excursion in St. Isaac's Cathedral - a prominent sample of the Russian cult constructions with unique rich decoration. There are more than 150 art pieces of the middle of the XIX century in its interior. Stained-glass windows, mosaics, sculptures and fine combination of colored stones create the great color scheme, which amazes every visitor of the museum.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Vodka Museum, Izmaylovskoye Hwy., 73zh Metro Partisanskaya, Moscow 105187 Russia
Private tour around the first museum in the world which is entirely dedicated to vodka. You will hear about old culture of brewing, learn some drinking vodka traditions, discover the history of the most iconic brands and surely taste some of them with national appetizers.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Palace Square, 6, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Return Detail :Museum of Russian Vodka, Konnogvardeyskiy Bul'var, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any other language and bigger group size are available upon request.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you make e-visa, please, double-check that all data is entered correctly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please, inform us, if you have any specific requirements. And we will do our best to fulfill them.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.