Heritage Walking Tour of Jaipur City with Local Experience-History & Street Food
Go beyond being the regular 'forts and palaces' tourist on your Jaipur holiday. Immerse into the charming and colorful local life of Jaipur through this 4-5-hour Cultural Walking, Food & Crafts Tour.
This tour is a must-do for the foreign tourist who wants to savor a multi-hued slice of Jaipur's inimitable and colorful way of life. This tour includes sampling local foods at various food sellers followed by a leisurely and delicious dinner at a local restaurant.
Heritage Walking Tour of Pinkcity Jaipur
Professional, Friendly, Expert English Speaking Tour Guide
Enjoy & Explore the Rickshaw Ride
Enjoy Local Street Food, Lunch or Dinner
Hotel Pickup and Drop off Included
Visit & Enjoy Historical & Heritage Monuments in Jaipur by foot
Stroll Around the Local Market of Jaipur Pinkcity
Enjoy Photo Shoot Point of Local Jaipur City
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Rickshaw Ride
- Local Street Food as Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner in Indian Restaurant
- Professional, Friendly, Expert English Speaking Tour Guide
- Hi Tea Included
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Alcoholic Drinks
- TIPS & Gratuities ( Recommended
- Souvenir Photos ( Available to Purchase
- This Tour Can Be Start twice in a day either Morning at 10 AM or can start in Evening around 3 O'Clock. Our Representative will Pick up you from Centrally Located Place ,Anywhere in The Pinkcity Jaipur Accompanied with Professional, friendly & Expert English Speaking Tour Guide.
In this you will be Immerse into the charming and colorful local life of Jaipur through this 4-5-hour Cultural Walking, Food & Crafts Tour.
Firstly we will take you to visit the Famous Heritage & Historical Monument i.e. Hawa Mahal, a Place of winds , then will move to the Local City by Foot there you will greet with Local Food and the Enjoy the Heritage taste of Rajasthani food.
This of your Tour is Inclusive of Rickshaw Ride , part on foot, this tour will give you an amazing and up-close experience of colorful bazaars, stately Haveli's (heritage residences), quaint temples, traditional handicrafts and their hereditary craftsmen, plus the mouthwatering foods of this famed royal city.
Afterwards we will Drop off you at the designated Place in Jaipur.
Departure Point :Hawa Mahal Rd, Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We Provide Pick up Service from Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in Jaipur.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.