Heritage Walk With Curated Dinner In Lucknow
Lucknow or the City of the Nawabs as it is also known has several buildings that reflect the architectural style of the former Kingdom of Awadh. On this exclusively designed Heritage Walk discover the charms of a bygone era as you walk through narrow and crowded lanes that are lined with colorful bazaars and old buildings. After the walk enjoy a curated dinner at Kotwara House, the oldest estate of the Royal Kingdom of Awadh that can trace its history back to 1009.
• Old buildings
• Colorful bazaars
• Traditional shops
• Dinner at Kotwara House
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Wet-tissues, exclusive notes & map
- Services of a heritage walk leader/guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water water per person
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lucknow, Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh
You will be picked up from your hotel in the afternoon and taken to the historic Gol Darwaza, the starting point of the Heritage Walk.
Made famous by a Nawab who loved to fly kites here, this old gateway has seen innumerable marriage processions and has been the centre of political activity during the Freedom Movement.
The Walk will end at Akbari Gate, a gateway that was constructed in the 16th century during the reign of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
After the walk, drive down to Kotwara House, the home of Muzaffar Ali, descendant of the oldest estate of Awadh for an exclusive dinner. The menu for guests is specially curated by Muzaffar & Meera Ali, while the food is cooked by their family cooks in small quantity, just enough for the diners of the day. If Muzaffar & Meera are in residence, they are happy to dine with guests, else they remotely supervise this dining experience opening their family home to guests.
After dinner you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Lucknow, Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Amausi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226009, India
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.