Heritage Walk Old Delhi - with Rikshaw Ride
Walk through the lanes and markets of Old Delhi
Get insights into Indian culture from a local guide
Taste the local snacks of the city, such as the "paratha" flatbreads
Visit a lane full of ancient houses with breathtaking doors and get a chance to visit the jewellers who actually served the royal family back in time
Travel to the Spice Market on a rickshaw and learn about the medical and health benefits of Indian spices, herbs and teas
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off English-speaking local guide
- Snacks (Dahi Bhalle, Jalebi and Allu Poori).
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi. Metro tickets Red Fort tickets
What's excluded :
- Gratuities. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entrance tickets to Red Fort & Jama Masjid
- Walk through the streets and bazaars of Old Delhi and experience traditional Indian lifestyles. Visit the Jama Masjid mosque, Red Fort and the Chandni Chowk market. Taste some famous snacks, and enjoy a short ride by rickshaw to the spice market. Also enjoy at short ride of Delhi Metro to reach your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.