Heritage Route Tour - Alcobaça - Batalha -Tomar
Tour developed by guides of the region that take a historical but also cultural approach to the places visited.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Seasonal fruit
- Handmade cookies
- Insurance included
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Alcobaca
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Convento de Cristo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastery of Alcobaca, Praca 25 de Abril, Alcobaca 2460-018 Portugal
The Royal Abbey of Santa Maria de Alcobaça, also known as Santa Maria de Alcobaça Monastery, is one of the masterpieces of Portuguese architecture and history, classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, considered even one of the most important Cistercian abbeys.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
Santa Maria da Vitória Monastery, also called Batalha Monastery, is arguably one of the most beautiful works of Portuguese and European architecture.
This exceptional architectural ensemble resulted from the fulfillment of a promise made by King D. João I, in gratitude for the victory in Aljubarrota, battle fought on August 14, 1385, which secured the throne and secured the independence of Portugal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Convento de Cristo, Igreja do Castelo Templario, Tomar 2300-000 Portugal
The origin of Tomar castle is closely linked to the beginnings of the kingdom of Portugal and the presence of the Templars in the Iberian peninsula, then occupied in most of its territory, by the Islamic kingdoms. It was the time of the Crusades and the peninsula, like Palestine, was recognized as a crusade land. In this context the Templars take part in the formation of the new Christian kingdoms of the Iberian peninsula.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We make the transfer of all participants in the region of Óbidos and Caldas da Rainha, if not thank you to contact +351936126910 or email@example.com
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.