Heritage Delhi Photography Tour
Delhi is indeed a photographer’s heaven, every photographer, amateur and professional alike, would want to go there at least once to capture one of the most colorful and lively areas of the world. Ready your cameras to capture the hues of the Delhi on this Photography walk tour.
Explore the best of the photography points in Delhi (unknown to major tourists) that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own and capture the hues of the Delhi; it’s winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses and friendly local people.
Capture the beauty of colorful lanes, houses, historical monuments in your lens, capture memories not just only pictures and store them in your memories to cherish life-long from this tour. Listen to heartwarming stories around each point, understand their existence, culture and life afterward and storyteller will ensure that this walk will be fun, enjoyable and unforgettable experience for you to remember for life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English and other languages
- Hop a cycle rickshaw for an "classic forms of transportation only-in-India" ride between sights
- Photography tips and great conversations to explore heritage and mordern aspect of the city
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Entrance fee to any of the historical site like Safdarjung Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Safdarjung's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Lodhi Garden
- Entry/Admission - Lodhi Art District
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Safdarjung's Tomb, New Delhi India
Have a photographic experience from the Safdarjung Tomb built in the late 18th century as a mausoleum of Safdarjung.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lodhi Garden, Lodhi Rd, New Delhi 110003 India
Capture nature, architecture, and different shades of trees and flowers in the loveliest park of Delhi. Visit Rose Garden, Sikandar Lodi Tomb and Shah Sayyid Tomb, displays relics from Delhi history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lodhi Art District, 261, Block, 15, Block 15, Lodi Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, India
Visit the lodhi street art, showcasing diverse graffiti themes such as nature, origin of the world, life and death etc painted walls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Safdarjung Tomb Ticket Counter, New, Airforce Golf Course, Delhi Race Club, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India
Return Detail :Lodhi Gardens, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.