Heritage & Cultural Walk of Shillong (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Experience authentic Shillong on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
Our walks are blend of historical elucidation and curious anecdote laced with mildly scurrilous talk about past and present celebrities and defunct royals. We will cover some of the city highlights along with hidden places and forgotten nooks of the old city during the walk.
1. Explore Shillong beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the city from your guide
2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Shillong has to offer.
3. Capture the vibrant atmosphere of this colorful city on this memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shillong, Shillong, East Khasi Hills District, Meghalaya
Explore the Northeast Indian hill station known for Lady Hydari Park, Elephant Falls & Don Bosco Centre museum on this walking tour.
Pass By: Police Bazar, Downtown, Shillong India
Pass through the Police Bazar, major market of Shillong, and a popular shopping haunt for locals
Pass By: Ward's Lake, Police Bazar, Shillong, Meghalaya 793001
Visit the pretty artificial Ward's lake surrounded by gardens
Pass By: All Saints' Cathedral, IGP Point, near Barik Point, Lachumiere, Shillong, Meghalaya 793001, India
Visit the All Saints' Cathedral
Pass By: Capt. Williamson Sangma State Museum, State Central Library, IGP Point, Shillong India
Visit the Capt. Williamson Sangma State Museum
Pass By: Ka Phang Nonglait Park, Lachumiere, Shillong, Meghalaya 793001, India
Our tour ends at the Ka Phang Nonglait Park, Shillong,
Departure Point :Laitumkhrah Presbyterian Church, Laitumkhrah, Shillong, Meghalaya 793003, India
Return Detail :Ka Phang Nonglait Park, Lachumiere, Shillong, Meghalaya 793001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.