Heritage & Cultural Walk of Mysore (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Experience authentic Mysore on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city. Our walks are blend of historical elucidation and curious anecdote laced with mildly scurrilous talk about past and present celebrities and defunct royals. We will cover some of the city highlights along with hidden places and forgotten nooks of the old city during the walk.
1. Explore Mysore beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the city from your guide
2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Mysore has to offer.
3. Capture the vibrant atmosphere of this colorful city on this memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Devaraja Market, Shivarampet Rd, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
Explore the bustling Devaraja Market in city marketplace with eateries, craft vendors, apparel & an iconic clock tower.
Pass By: Shivarampet, Mysuru, Karnataka, India
Visit the upbeat, central neighborhood of Mysore and the landmark Dufferin Clock Tower, or Chikka Ghadiyara, stands at the south end of the market, surrounded by fountains.
Pass By: Big Clock Tower, Dodda Gadiyara, Ashoka Rd, Devaraja Mohalla, Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Visit the Big Clock Tower modeled upon London Big Ben known as Dodda gadiyara to local people.
Pass By: Statue of Chamarajendra Wodeyar, Jaya Vijaya Gate, Albert Victor Rd, Lashkar Mohalla, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Visit the grand white marble statue of a former maharaja, erected in 1920 under a gold dome.
Pass By: Kote Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Jaya Vijaya Gate, Chamaraja Cir, Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570004, India
Visit the of the oldest and prominent temple in heart of city dedicated to lord Hanuman
Pass By: Mysore Palace, Office Of The Deputy Director, Mysuru Palace Board, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
Our tour ends at the entrance of the Mysore Palace so that travelers can later explore the palace by themselves.
Departure Point :Sapna Book House, 1433, NS Road, Devaraja Mohalla, Shivarampet, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Return Detail :Mysore Palace, Sayyaji Rao Rd, Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.