Heritage & Cultural Walk of Jhansi (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Experience authentic Jhansi on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
Our walks are blend of historical elucidation and curious anecdote laced with mildly scurrilous talk about past and present celebrities and defunct royals. We will cover some of the city highlights along with hidden places and forgotten nooks of the old city during the walk.
1. Explore Jhansi beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the city from your guide
2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Jhasi has to offer.
3. Capture the vibrant atmosphere of this colorful city on this memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Explore the historic city of Jhansi, known as called the Gateway to Bundelkhand and popular for its forts, temples, architecture & art, explore the glimpse of the city on this walking tour.
Pass By: Uniqueshoe store, Orchha Gate Road, Nakta Chopra, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284002, India
Our Walking tour starts from the Orchha Gate, meet our storyteller 10 mins prior to the tour start time.
Pass By: Rani Mahal, Ranimahal, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284002, India
Visit the royal palace in the city of Jhansi built by the Subedar of Jhansi and later formed one of the residences for Rani Lakshmibai.
Pass By: Jhansi Fort, Jhokan Bagh, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284002, India
Our tour ends at Jhansi Fort
Departure Point :Uniqueshoe store, Orchha Gate Road, Nakta Chopra, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284002, India
Return Detail :Jhansi Fort, Jhokan Bagh, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284002, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.