Heritage & Cultural Walk of Darjeeling (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Experience authentic Darjeeling on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
Our walks are blend of historical elucidation and curious anecdote laced with mildly scurrilous talk about past and present celebrities and defunct royals. We will cover some of the city highlights along with hidden places and forgotten nooks of the old city during the walk.
1. Explore Darjeeling beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the city from your guide
2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Darjeeling has to offer.
3. Capture the vibrant atmosphere of this colorful city on this memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Darjeeling, Darjeeling, Darjeeling District, West Bengal
Explore the Indian hill town Darjeeling known for tea plantations, Himalayan views & "Toy Train" narrow-gauge railway and grand temples on this walking tour.
Pass By: Darjeeling Clock Tower, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101, India
Our walking tour start from the Darjeeling Clock Tower
Pass By: Himalayan Tibet Museum, 12 Gandhi Road, Darjeeling 734101 India
Visit the Himalayan Tibet Museum showcasing tibetan history & culture museum with artifacts & exhibits, including a 3-D model of the Himalayas.
Pass By: Chowk Bazaar Vegetable Market, Hill Cart Rd, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101, India
With the Chowk Bazzar known for quaint tea stalls, small shops stocking Buddhist artefacts and household bric-a-brac and a line-up of vegetable stalls set up on the sloping lanes of Chowk Bazaar
Pass By: Mall Market, Chowraasta, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101, India
Visit the Mall Market with historical public square in the Victorian era and known as local social center and have good food joints.
Pass By: Mahakal Temple, Darjeeling 734101 India
Visit the Mahakal Mandir - a sacred Hindu temple dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva, the third god in the Hindu triumvirate.
Pass By: Observatory Hill, Chowrasta square, Darjeeling India
Our tour end at Observatory Hill with views of snow-clad peaks, including Mount Kanchenjunga.
Departure Point :Darjeeling Clock Tower, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101, India
Return Detail :Observatory Hill View Point, Naya Basti, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.