Herculaneum ruins and Naples National Archaeological Museum private tour
Live this amazing experience in the Ancient Roman history and culture, with full immersion in the habits of the time. You will visit archaeological site of Herculaneum - where your will be led in the streets of the city, walking through the ruins – and the MANN to complete your tour next to the historical centre of Naples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Your guide will lead you into the streets of the city, showing you the magnificence of the houses, the timeless beauty of the Baths, but what will leave you breathless is the perfection of the wooden doors and furniture, still standing, since burned and charred by the lava. Your guide will explain you in detail the habits of the local population, comparing Herculaneum to the near Pompeii, whose lifestyle was completely different.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli, Piazza Museo Nazionale 19, 80135, Naples Italy
After a break for lunch, you will arrange a meeting point with your guide (usually the front stairs of the Museum) to continue the tour. As you will realize, the Archaeological Museum hosts a collection of statues, relics and frescoes from Pompeii and the bordering areas.
You will even visit the famous “Gabinetto Segreto del Re” – reproducing a section of the red-light district – and the restored lately opened to the public Egyptian section – one of the biggest in Italy.
The tour will last more or less 6 hours.
At the end of the tour, your guide will be happy to provide you additional info, suggestions and directions.
You will absolutely love this tour!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ercolano Scavi, 80056 Ercolano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Naples National Archaeological Museum, Piazza Museo, 19, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.