Herculaneum Drive with Guide from Naples
Lunch with traditional Neapolitan cuisine and its tasting incredible plates.
Later, starting from the square of the Ercolano Scavi, the itinerary will touch the seventeenth-century Basilica Santa Maria di Pugliano, the ancient underground cemetery of the Archconfraternity of the Holy Trinity, via Cuparella, which runs along the Wood of Portici and that was the ancient road traveled from the church of Pugliano to the Bourbon Palace.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up start 11:30 amPorts
- MOLO BEVERELLO NAPLES
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.