Herbarium Bottle Making Workshop in Tokyo
First of all, please check Instagram: #wasabijpflower #wasabijp
we are "wasabi experience project"
This project provides Japan's carefully selected superb experiences.
Engage in an hour of creative and relaxing activity in Jiyugaoka, one of the most fashionable neighborhoods in Tokyo. Herbariums are blooming flowers preserved in glass jars or bottles which have recently become increasingly popular among Japanese women as interior accessories. Choose your favorite flowers and arrange them as you please to create a couple of your own original herbarium bottles that will add color to your space. An option to add scents to them is also available at extra cost.
per adult from
What's included :
- Material costs(two bottles, preserved and dried flowers)
What's excluded :
- Adding a scent to the herbarium
1. Make your way to Olor workshop space, 3-minute walk from Jiyugaoka Station, and meet your instructor and get right into the workshop. (5 min)
2. First, look through samples and decide on your general direction, then choose your favourite from a wide range of preserved flowers. (10 min)
3. Next, place the flowers into bottles and fill them with a preserving liquid. If you want extra oomph, a scent can be added to your Herbariums at additional cost upon your request. (20 min)
4. Get final adjustments from the instructor and voila... it’s your original herbarisms! (10 min)
5. Admire and snap pictures of your creations while enjoying some tea. (10 min)
6. The workshop concludes.
Departure Point :Japan, 〒152-0035 Tōkyō-to, Meguro City, Jiyūgaoka, 1-chōme−3−１１ バルカン
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.