Henry's Village Home - recreational, Urban Adventure and food tour
Urban Adventure tour in Yangon. Henry's Village Home is located just beside Yangon - Naypyitaw Highway Road, near 9 miles. Trekking, village walk, bush walk and seeing the real countryside and untouched trails along our trekking. Ngarzutaung Village has garden, chicken and pig firms, weaving cottages and very simple locals people live. End of the trekking tour through rubber forest, Ngamoeyake Creek, open truck will pick up and back to Henry's Village Home. Relax and stay like your home, if not tired, can participate in authentic Mon foods cooking in the kitchen. Perfect tour for family visit, couples and honeymooners as this is very quiet village home. Eat well, sleep well and we can be in touch with gardener's family, look at the organic garden and appreciate Henry's collections of recycled furniture, plants, books and others. At the end of day, we'll leave Henry's Village Home and back to Yangon with great memories of day escape tour near Yangon.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yangon Chinatown, West of the Sule Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
We'll driving out of Yangon and passing China town.
Pass By: Htauk Kyant, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Local market and Htauk Kyant Allied War Cemetery to visit.
Departure Point :Around 4:00 or 5:00 pm we'll depart from the village and driving back to Yangon.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Back to the hotel in Yangon.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.