Henningsvær Cultural Tasting Cruise
Cruise past Lofoten’s tallest peaks in magnificent evening sunlight and complete silence aboard a modern electric ship. Step ashore to discover Henningsvær before the return cruise, when you’ll be served an Arctic Tapas dinner.
Take in the majestic wall of the Lofoten mountains from panoramic decks and lounges, getting a new perspective in complete silence.
On the way we’ll launch an underwater drone, bringing you closer to the rich marine life that provides both Lofoten and the world with delicacies like sea urchins, kelps and crabs. On arrival in Henningsvær we make a stop so you can visit one of the galleries or explore the picturesque fishing village on your own.
As you board for the return cruise to Svolvær we’ll serve our Arctic Tapas dinner, with a modern approach to local and traditional foods. With the sun nearing the horizon, the light Arctic night will color the backdrop of craggy peaks, white sandy beaches, islands and skerries.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thon Hotel Lofoten, Torget, 8300 Svolvær, Norway
Please arrive no later than 18.30hrs
Departure 18.45hrs - Return to port 22.30hrs
Stop At: Henningsvaer Islas Lofoten, Henningsvaer 8312 Norway
Enjoy local food and experience the light Arctic summer night as you sail along the majestic Lofoten Wall.
Take in the majestic Lofoten Wall as we sail from Svolvær, the capital of the Lofoten islands, to the fishing village and art centre of Henningsvær.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Thon Hotel Lofoten, Torget, 8300 Svolvær, Norway
Departure Time :6:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.