Help and share in an animal shelter
This animal shelter is very special becouse they found a place where people respect them and make an amazing thing helping and treat them very well. Please support this activity as an animal lover.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Alfalfa y comida para llamas
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi, Km. 22 Via Cusco Pisaq, Cusco 0800 Peru
In the morning, a car will pass by you from your hostel or airbnb place and if you want also at the meeting point to take you to the sanctuary. We will share an unique and unforgettable time. We will have a beautiful day with native animals of the sierra and jungle area. We will see in their houses: monkeys, macaws, turtles, deer, deer cats, alpacas, bears, wild cats, foxes, condors among others. The purpose is to help and learn about our mission, which is to educate, so we invite schools and the public in general to teach children to respect our nature and animals. Our goal is the free some of them to their natural habitats. The connection with animals is an unforgettable experience. After the tour, the participants will have free time because it is a tour only for the participants and we will take them back to their accommodation or to the main square of Cusco is flexible.
At the end of the tour we will have a store of products made of alpaca that the sale 50% goes to the animals and 50% to peasant communities around the sanctuary these sales serve to make the sanctuary sustainable since we do not receive support from the government.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hostel or a location that you can bring to my by here or to my WhatsApp contact
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.