Hells Gate National park Tour
Professional english speaking guide
Tour van with pop up roof
Hotel/residence/Pick up and drop offs
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in tour van with pop up roof/ Professional Driver/guide/Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Park entry fees/Bike hire/Boat ride/Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
0700hrs – Pick up from your Nairobi area hotel or residence
Hell’s Gate is one of Kenya’s smaller national parks, which can be explored on foot.
A game walk, bicycle ride or drive on your safari vehicle amid gracefully grazing gazelles, larger antelopes, Zebras and Giraffe is a delightful experience.
Lunch at Lake Naivasha Country club or Similar
Take a boat-ride to explore the Lake Naivasha as you view Hippos, exotic birds and mount Longonot on the background.
Later depart for Nairobi.
Arrive early evening.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our clients from Airport,Nairobi hotels or Nairobi residencesAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.