Hell's Gate National Park Full Day Tour From Nairobi
Take in dramatic views of soaring, red cliffs, deep gorges and basalt columns, and enjoy the freedom to explore on foot. Experience the thrill of seeing large, plant-eating game animals outside the vehicle in a region where great herds of zebra thunder past baboons, buffalo . Find out how to spot signs of leopard, cheetah, and the long-legged serval cats that hunt in the tall grass.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Safari min van
- Driver Guide
What's excluded :
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
Walk through a landscape of high cliffs and rustling grasslands on a full-day adventure tour from Nairobi to Hell’s Gate National Park, one of just two Kenyan parks where you can leave the car behind to explore on foot. Watch for herds of zebra, Thomson’s gazelle and eland as you follow trails through the park, searching for signs of cheetahs and ostrich along the way. Meet local Masai people over a traditional Kenyan lunch and visit a wildlife conservation center before returning to Nairobi.
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Nairobi Hotel/Apartment/Airport Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.