Heidiland and Liechtenstein Tour from Zurich: Two Countries in One Day
Immerse yourself in a world of mountains and valleys, alpine lakes and meadows, waterfalls, gorges, caves and fascinating scenic reserves on a guided coach tour to Heidiland. Your full day tour includes a city tour of Zurich, Rapperswil's Old Town, the Toggenberg region and Principality of Liechtenstein.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Heidi House Admission Fee (optional visit)
- Entry/Admission - Heididorf
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bus Station, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Check in for your tour at the bus terminal Sihlquai and board the coach.
The journey begins with a round trip along the most important sights of Zurich.
Stop At: Rapperswil Rose Gardens, Fischmarktplatz 1, Rapperswil 8640 Switzerland
Along lake Zurich you will then travel to Rapperswil and visit the castle with its rose garden and the deer park. You will also have some time at leisure to stroll through the picturesque Old Town.
Stop At: Vaduz, Vaduz
In Vaduz, the capital of the tiny Principality of Liechtenstein you will have more time at leisure. A visit to the Post Office is recommended; the famous stamps from this tiny state are coveted worldwide by philatelists and amateur stamp lovers alike.
Stop At: Heididorf, Oberdoerfligasse Parkplatz: Bovelweg 16, Maienfeld, Maienfeld 7304 Switzerland
After a drive through the Rhine Valley we finally arrive at Maienfeld, the setting for the Heidi stories. In the summer months you visit Heidi's village. A pleasant short walk leads to a collection of typical mountain houses, a village shop, and of course lots of little goats. Entry into the authentic Heidi House is optional.
Stop At: Zurich, Zurich
A beautiful trip back to Zurich along the banks of Lake Walen, guarded over majestically by the Churfirsten mountain range brings to a close this most nostalgic of Swiss tours.
Stop At: Werdenberg, Werdenberg, Canton of St. Gallen
Please note - in wintertime, you'll visit the quaint Swiss village of Werdenberg instead of Heidi's village.
Pass By: Ricken Pass, 8726 Ernetschwil, Switzerland
Then after crossing the Ricken Pass with its panoramic views of the Alps we reach the lovely Toggenburg region whose pretty hill and valley scenery is perfect chocolate box material!
Departure Point :Bus Station, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note Heidi's Village is closed during the winter months (November to March). You'll visit the quaint Swiss village of Werdenberg instead
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Approved Health & Safety Concept COVID-19 under the "Clean & Safe" campaign supported by Switzerland Tourism. Requirements and measures can continuously be adjusted.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.