Heeloya Village Trek from Kandy
Heeloya is a remote and typical Kandyan village that abundantly beautiful in the backdrop of the mighty Knuckles range. The village is naturally authentic and their farming lifestyle which has never been changed since their settlement.
Meeting of the local villagers will be truly fascinated and exotic that you may experience their everyday typical lifestyle where they live peacefully on such amazing self-sustainable farmland.
Also, you may taste the village cuisines at the host's home lunch and feel the nature at their backyards of forests and bath in a waterfall as same as they do.
Paddy Farming, Beekeeping, Toddy Tapping, Handicrafts, and Spice Growing are the primary income sources of the villagers and once you have been to a part of them in which your memories of Heeloya will be eternal.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Anything other than mentioned as inclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Knuckles Mountain Range, Matale Sri Lanka
Meet in Kandyan City Center / Temple Palace Outdoor
Drive to Heeloya Village
Arrive at the Village & Welcomed by Community
Visit the Village & Meet the Locals
Sightseeing Sorrouned of the Village
Home Cooked Lunch at Villager's House
Trekking of Waterfall area & Natural Bath
Tea at Local House with a Hosting Family
Farewell to Village
Drive back to Kandy City
Drop Off to Hotels
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Kandy, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick up from any Hotel in Kandy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/6/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.