Hebron Dual Narrative Tour from Tel Aviv
Visit this special city, one of the four holy cities in Judaism and a sacred place in Islam. Our Hebron tour splits the day in two – you’ll spend the morning with Jewish ‘settlers’ in the city, and the afternoon in the Palestinian part of the city. By hearing from both sides, this tour will give you a balanced insight on life in Hebron, the city of Abraham, and the site of the burial place of the Biblical Patriarchs and Matriarchs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cave of the Patriarchs
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We stop at a local family in Hebron from which it is optional to buy lunch for 30 NIS
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave of the Patriarchs, Hebron
The divided Tomb of the Patriarchs, home to the symbolic tombs of Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebecca, Jacob and Leah – even Adam and Eve – all said to be buried in the caves beneath the building.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv, Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.