Hebron and Bethlehem Private Day Tour
A private tour with a flexible itinerary and your guide is easy going and open for any questions.
You will get an interesting explanation in every site you stop at as well as general information about the cities you visit, the people and the culture and much more.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Pickup from Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint or your hotel inside Bethlehem
- Private Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Public transportation to the meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hebron, Hebron, West Bank
Start the tour by driving toward Hebron to gain a better understanding of the conflict between Israel and Palestine. The city is divided into two sectors: one is controlled by the Palestinian National Authority and the other by Israel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cave of the Patriarchs, Hebron
Center of Hebron Old City is a UNESCO site. On this tour, we will be visiting the Old City of Hebron (H1 & H2) and learn about the significance of the Tomb of the Patriarchs to the three Abrahamic religions. The tour includes a visit to the tomb (Known also as the Ibrahimi Mosque). You’ll also walk through the local souks and later visit a ceramic and glass factories to watch how they blow the glass to shape it and how they make the ceramic.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shepherd's Sanctuary, Siyar el-Ghanam, Beit Sahour Palestinian Territories
Our ext stop is Beit Sahour, considered the city of the shepherds. Visit the Shepherd’s Field, where the angel appeared to the shepherds and told them about Jesus’ birth then continue to Bethlehem old city and enjoy a local meal in one of the oldest restaurants in the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Nativity, Manger Square .15 minutes walking from bus 231.dont need a guide, Bethlehem Palestinian Territories
Drive to visit Bethlehem, the Church of the Nativity, that was built on the spot where many believe Jesus was born: it’s the world’s oldest church in regular daily use. Visit Saint Catherine Church, Saint Jerome’s Caves, and Milk Grotto. later, stop by an olive wood workshop to learn about the local handicraft.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Checkpoint 300/Bethlehem Road, Jerusalem
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.