Heart of Naples with archeological Museum - From Sorrento
Naples is a vibrant city famous for its wealth of artistic treasures, its unique character and - of course - its pizza. With centuries of fascinating history to explore, Naples is a treasure trove of unique sights, such as the “Christmas Alley”, Castel dell’Ovo and beautiful churches where sacred and profane are intertwined. This tour includes a visit to the beautiful sculpture of the Veiled Christ at the Sansevero Chapel, which was carved from a single piece of marble by Giuseppe Sanmartino in 1753, and to the extraordinary collection on display at the Archeological Museum, which includes a vast array of findings from Pompeii and Herculaneum. And since food plays such a big role in this city, during the tour you’ll snack on sfogliatelle, the city’s famous pastries, and eat some great pizza in a local traditional pizzeria.
Meeting with the guide in Naples
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert Local Guide
- Cappella San Severo & Archeological Museum entrance fee
- Sfogliatella tasting
- Pizza Lunch
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
Two of the stops you will do during this tour will be at Sansevero Chapel and the Archeological Museum. Tastings will also be part of the day!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you at your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.