HD The Extreme Adventure On a SKY BIKE
Departing by private transport from Cusco, heading to Cachimayo, where our adventure space is located (travel time 25 minutes and 10 minutes walk), after a safety talk, we will be ready to HAVE FUN!
The circuit begins by the via Ferrata (45 meters high), and at the top we start the skybike (pedaling in the sky) with two round-trip lines (250 meters in total and 50 meters high) then descend by a rappel line (25 meters high) to change equipment and start the final climbing activity (15 meters high) with degrees of difficulty according to interest. Concluded the entire circuit we will have a snack. Later, we return to the city of Cusco around 1:30 p.m. Ending this great experience full of adrenaline and excitement.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist Transportation
- Safety equipment. (Helmet, harness, gloves, climbing shoes, magnesiera, carabiners).
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Pick up at hotel inside the Historic Center of Cusco.
- Drop off to Regocijos Square, San Francisco Square.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Tips (Optional)
You will enjoy this incredible and unique experience full of adrenaline and extreme adventure.
You will feel the contact with nature.
We will take your feelings to the fullest.
• Cusco Region, Cusco Region
Departure Point :Cusco Cathedral, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up service is valid for hotels and establishments within the center of Cusco, if the accommodation is outside the established area, they will have to go to the meeting point: MAIN SQUARE IN FRONT OF CATHEDRAL
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/29/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.