Hawai'i's Volcanoes National Park from Hilo Only
Get the most of your time in Hilo by having a local driver get you to the most popular attractions on Hawai'i Island. Get all your questions answered and have a new friend by the end of the day.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
We briefly stop at the visitors center and gift shop area (in the need of collecting stamps or restrooms). We also stop at the Steam vents attraction and Kilauea Caldera rim lookout.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Akatsuka Orchid Gardens, 11-3051 Volcano Road, Volcano, Island of Hawaii, HI 96785
**Not always available (location has a modified schedule)**
See the blooming display of orchids and cut flowers. While there, stop in and browse through their unique gift shop. You’re sure to find that special gift for that special someone on your list! Between May-August catch a glimpse of the $20,000 orchid!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hilo Coffee Mill, 17-995 Volcano Rd, Mountain View, Island of Hawaii, HI 96771
**Not always available (location on modified schedule)**
Listen to the farm ti cup process of gourmet Hawaiian coffee, teas, chocolates! Enjoy the tasting bar and sample 100% Hawaiian coffees of the day! Enjoy coffee drinks, smoothies, milk shakes, ice cream & bagels and more from the snack shop.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Mauna Loa, 16-701 Macadamia Rd, Keaau, Island of Hawaii, HI 96749-8020
Start off with a self guided tour of the production facility. Sample the delights of macadamia nuts in multiple flavors. Get all your macadamia products at the source. Before leaving, take a stroll through the nature walk after getting macadamia nut infused ice cream at the snack bar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
*Departures are only from pick up locations listed. **Per safety concerns of the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic, Temperature checks will be performed. Passengers must have a temperature reading below 99.9 degrees to continue on tour. Use of Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are encouraged throughout the day.Ports
- Port of Hilo
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.