Hawaiian Butterfly Farm Tour!
We have moved to a new location! We are now located at 812 Olowalu Village Rd, next to the Olowalu General Store on the way to Lahaina!
We are the oldest butterfly farm in Hawaii and the only one that offers private tours of a butterfly farm in the State. We are a certified Monarch Waystation and strive to save the butterflies through propagation, research and education. We’re the only place in the Islands to see live Hawaiian butterflies in our walk in butterfly flight house. Unlike Mainland butterfly farms, all of our butterflies are home bred and hand raised on our organic farm. We do not purchase or ship in our butterflies from abroad, therefore all of our butterflies are endemic to Hawaii.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-hour tour of the oldest butterfly farm in Hawaii
- Entry/Admission - The Maui Butterfly Farm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Maui Butterfly Farm, Lahaina, Maui, HI
Visit our butterfly production facility and the different types of butterflies that we raise here in Hawaii. Come see our Jackson chameleons, local geckos, visit with the farm animals as we tour the farm. Feed our butterflies in the butterfly flight house. Learn how we aim to save the butterflies through propagation, research and education.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :812 Olowalu Village Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.