Haunted Seattle Ghost and Pub Walking Tour
This combination ghost tour and pub crawl that will take you on a walking tour to explore the fascinating history of Seattle and hear some of its most famous and creepy haunted stories. 21+ only. A costumed guide will lead tour goers on a 2-2.5 hour journey, offering glimpses into the past and revealing the stories of long-dead phantoms and specters who still call Seattle home. You'll visit three different bars, and have time to enjoy a delicious libation (at own expense) as the guide tells you about all the spooky happenings and great history of this amazing town!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Costumed tour guide
- 2.5 hour walking tour
- Visit 3-4 local, historic bars
- Stories of local ghosts and hauntings
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available to purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
We'll visit bars and tell stories all throughout Pike Place Market.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Gum Wall, 1428 Post Aly, Seattle, WA 98101-2034
We'll walk by The Gum Wall, leaving time for pictures, on the way to our third bar.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Seattle, WA, USA
Explore the haunted history of Seattle.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1916 Post Alley, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Return Detail :85 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be 21+ with a valid photo ID
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.