Haunted Denver Ghost and Pub Walking Tour in Lower Downtown
Our haunted pub tour is a combination ghost tour and pub crawl that will take you on a walking tour of Lower Downtown (LoDo) to explore the fascinating history of the city. Hear some of Denver's most famous and creepy haunted stories.
A costumed guide will lead tour goers on a 2.5 hour journey through some of the oldest bars in downtown Denver. We will bars that are housed in historic buildings that date back to the mid-19th century, and have time to enjoy a delicious optional libation as the guide tells you all the spooky happenings and great history of this Old West town!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Costumed tour guide
- 2.5 hour walking tour
- Visit local, historic bars
- Stories of local hauntings
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available for purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Denver Union Station, 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202-1047
We will tell ghost stories at Union Station.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Daniels and Fisher Tower, 1601 Arapahoe St, Denver, CO 80202-2015
The tours will pass near Daniels and Fisher Tower.
Pass By: Larimer Square, 1430 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202-1739
Hear spooky stories from historic Larimer Square!
Departure Point :1400 Market St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Return Detail :1632 Market St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be 21+ and bring a valid photo ID.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.