Hat Yai Town to Koh Lipe by Minivan and Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
Travel daily from Hat Yai Town to Koh Lipe with a stopover at Pak Bara Pier in Satun to switch from minivan to speed boat which brings you further to Lipe Island in the Andaman Sea.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Combined transport by minivan and speed boat
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- National Park entrance fee (200 THB per adult / 180 THB per child)
- Get picked up from your hotel in downtown Hat Yai. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Ride by shared minivan in air-conditioned comfort to Pak Bara Pier in Satun with short stopovers en route to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Change to the speed boat and cruise to Koh Lipe with a short stopover on Koh Tarutao to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests.
Get dropped off at the beach in front of Bu Nga Resort at Pattaya Beach on Koh Lipe from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
The boat service is operating daily in low and high season.
Departure Point :Hat Yai, Hat Yai District, Songkhla 90110, Thailand
Return Detail :Bu-nga Resort, Ko Tarutao, Mueang Satun District, Satun 91000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 200 THB per adult and 180 THB per child to be paid to the park rangers after arrival.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.