Hartbeespoort Dam Full Day Tour
Take to the skies early in the morning and enjoy a different view of the Magaliesberg moutains and surrounds.
The village nestles in a valley on the banks of the Bloubank River with the Witwatersberg in the distance and looks out upon the beauty of the Magaliesberg mountain range.The area has exciting activities such as hot air ballooning, mountain biking and The Magaliesberg Canopy Tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Pick Up from your Hotel by your guide / Driver
Depart to Hartbeespoort also known as ‘Harties’
- Visit the Hartbeespoort Dam Snake and Animal Park. The park contains a seal pool surrounded by a large arena were you will be given regular snake, seal and animal handling demonstration. You can also see a great variety of species including Lions, Tigers, Chimpanzees, Hyena, Reptiles and Birds
- Go on a leisure Cruise boat. The Cruise accommodate 35 passengers and you can enjoy a sweeping view of the dam and the mountains beyond
- After the Visit of the Animal Park, about 10 minutes drive, we get to the Cableway.
- The Hartbeespoort Aerial Cableway, originally constructed in 1973, extends to the top of the Magaliesburg and offers panoramic views of the Magaliesburg, spend sometime on top of the mountain with a beautiful scenery view of the Dam, cash bar available.
Departure Point :Johannesburg, Johannesburg, Greater Johannesburg, Gauteng
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not located into 30 km from OR Tambo International Airport .kindly contact us before making any booking.Airports
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.