Harry Potter & Fantastic Beast's Tour in Paris with Fun Guide
Using the film Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald, I have taken some of the locations and put together a unique cultural tour of Paris. We start out at 51 Rue de Montmorency, The owner of the Philosophers Stone and Alchemist, Nicholas Flamel’s house. Along the route we will instal a game for our young wizards and witches to see who can capture (with our cameras) the most Fantastic Beasts. These beasts are actually street art mosaics. The tour and game continues through the Marais past Hotel de ville and notre dame and then into the old Latin Quater.
Specifically, Nicholas Flamel’s actual house was built in 1407, No. 52 still stands today. The oldest stone house in Paris.
Who doesn’t like a good story about the mystical world of Alchemists? Certainly JK Rowling does, as did Victor Hugo, both of which make mention of the famous Alchemist. But who was he?? And did he crack the secret that so many alchemists have been searching for... the key to eternal life and wealth?
per adult from
What's included :
- In-Person guide
What's excluded :
We'll be diving through the secret streets of Paris and discovering where JK Rowling took inspirations for her stories, we'll be on a scavenger hunt for all kinds of escaped beasts. We'll learn about the Alchemist Nicholas Flamel and discover where he lived. We'll find an old Roman amphitheatre that doubles up as Quidditch pitch and eventually find the escaped marcupial beast's.
Departure Point :Étienne Marcel, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.