Harrison Hot Springs & Bridal Falls Sightseeing Tour
Vantage Whistler has great reviews on Tripadvisor! Enjoy and beautiful tour between Vancouver and Harrison Hot Springs. We offer the most comprehensive tours with our knowledgeable and entertaining guides.
We pick up right from your hotel or cruise ship terminal in our clean and spacious Mercedes mini-bus (or equivalent).
We make a stop at the Fort Langley National Historic Site followed by a stop at Bridal Falls, one the most beautiful waterfalls in BC.
Finally, spend 4 hours of exciting free time at the world-renowned Harrison Hot Springs. Spend time relaxing at the spa or hot springs. There are also boat tours and hiking tours available where you can spot bald eagles and other wildlife.
If you're visiting Vancouver, this is a tour you won't want to miss!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luggage handling
- An entertaining guided tour from Vancouver to Whistler
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Pick up from anywhere in Downtown Vancouver
What's excluded :
- Pick up from outside of Vancouver (no airport or Richmond pickup)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Fees for optional activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia
A quick tour through Vancouver as we leave the city
Stop At: Fort Langley, Fort Langley, Langley, British Columbia
The home of Fort Langley National Historic Site, a former fur trade post of the Hudson's Bay Company. It's a quaint little town with many eclectic shops and cafes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bridal Falls, Bridal Falls, British Columbia
Get up close to one of the most beautiful waterfalls in BC
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Harrison Hot Springs, Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia
Enjoy a relaxing time at the world-renowned Harrison Hot Springs. Soak in the healing powers of hot mineral water with plenty of time to have lunch and explore the small town.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Vancouver, BC, Canada
2: Harrison Hot Springs, BC, Canada
3: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any downtown Vancouver hotel or Air BnbPorts
- Cruise Ship Terminal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.