Harlem Black Fashion Tour
Welcome to the ONLY Black Fashion Tour in Harlem that will take you on a journey of Black History through the lens of Fashion! Shop the same designers as Biggie and Beyonce, as we visit several Black-owned boutiques in Harlem and experience a community that helped revolutionized black history AND the fashion industry. We will show you how fashion can be an asset to minority communities (diverse), an asset to the environment (sustainable) and an asset to you (through size-inclusive and customizable designs). Take part in Harlem's truly trendsetting history and culture by shopping it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Restroom Stop
- Entry/Admission - Harlem
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
Join us as we guide you around Harlem, visiting several boutiques along the way!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Swing Low: Harriet Tubman Memorial, St. Nicholas Avenue and, Frederick Douglass Blvd, New York, NY 10027, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Harlem Underground Clothing Company, 2219 Frederick Douglass Blvd, New York, NY 10026, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.