Haridwar Rishikesh Holy Ganges tour
3 Days trip takes you the two sacred places - Haridwar and Rishikesh. These two destinations attract thousands of people every year because of its natural essence and holy river Ganges.
The holy city of Haridwar located in the foothills of Shivalik mountain range, represents the point where the Ganges reaches the plains. Haridwar is famous for being blessed by the trinity of Lord Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma. The name Haridwar (Hardwar) has been derived from two words, 'Har' means Shiva, 'Hari' means Vishnu, and Dwar means door. Haridwar is the gateway of chardham yatra in the state of Uttarakhand. Haridwar is famous for its Ganga (Ganga Aarti) ceremony which is celebrated every evening.
1) Visit the world famous spiritual cities - Haridwar & Rishikesh.
2) Visit to yoga & meditation centre, Rishikesh.
3) Attend and witness the prayer ceremony at bank of river Ganges.
4) Enjoy cable car ride to Mansa Devi temple
per adult from
24 to 30 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Airport/Departure Tax
- We will meet at New Delhi railway station and start our journey by morning fast train to Haridwar. In Haridwar you will have a private chauffeur driven air-conditioned cab for 2 days visit to Haridwar & Rishikesh. On 3rd day, early morning you will drop off at Haridwar railway sation to board the fast train to New Delhi railway station.
Departure Point :New Delhi Railway Station, Bhavbhuti Marg, Ratan Lal Market, Kamla Market, Ajmeri Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.