Haridwar Day Walk- A Sacred Walk In A Holy Pilgrimage City of India.
A paradise for nature-lovers, Haridwar presents a kaleidoscope of Indian culture and civilization. Haridwar termed as 'Gateway to Gods' is also known as Mayapuri, Kapila, Gangadwar. The followers of Lord Shiva (Har) and followers of Lord Vishnu (Hari) pronounce this place Haridwar and Hardwar respectively as told by some. It is also a point of entry to Dev Bhoomi and Char Dham (Four main centers of pilgrimage in Uttarakhand Viz. Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri).
You first visit Har Ki Pauri bathing ghats then after visiting Mansa Devi Temple and Chandi Devi Temple at evening You return to Hari ki Pauri to join the Ganga Aarti of Haridwar which starts around 5:30 PM. The guide will accompany you at every place to narrate the story and religious significance of each and every nearby places of Haridwar. Most of the places will be covered by walks except Chandi Devi temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Mansa Devi Temple
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Ropeway Charge for the Mansa Devi Temple/
- Entry/Admission - Moti Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Ganga Aarti at Haridwar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mansa Devi Temple, Bypass Road, Haridwar India
Mansa Devi can be visited by walks or by ropeway which is located in the oldest part of Haridwar on the top of Hill.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Moti Bazaar, Har-ki-Pauri, Haridwar India
The oldest part of Haridwar is famous for shopping and for the heritage buildings. So we do the heritage walk in the market later make a halt for the evening ceremony.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ganga Aarti at Haridwar, Har Ki Pauri, Near City Control Room, Haridwar 249401 India
Hindu religious ceremony to pay homage to mother Gaga which happens at Har ki Pauri Ghat at evening.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up guest form the hotels of Haridwar as per the scheduled itinerary.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.