Harbour Sights Lunch Cruise on Sydney Harbour
Cruise Sydney Harbour exploring the natural and iconic city sights. Relax and enjoy an Aussie inspired lunch on the water as you mingle with other guests and take in the serenity and views of the harbour.
Enjoy a half day tour cruising Sydney Harbour and discover the natural beauty of the harbour as well as the city sights from a unique perspective. With maximum passenger numbers of 14, you will experience an intimate guided tour, with harbour stops in peaceful locations, including Lane Cove River and Taylor's Bay, where lunch and afternoon tea will be served. Enjoy plenty of prime photo opportunities of Sydney's iconic landmarks.
The Harbour Sights Lunch Cruise is perfect for all ages, families and visiting guests, to discover the Harbour’s sights and enjoy Sydney’s breathtaking views from the water.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4 hour guided harbour cruise aboard a spacious 10 metre motor catamaran with an experienced skipper and tour guide (English / German speaking). An intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 14
- Pick up and drop off at Darling Harbour Marina, Cockle Bay Wharf
- Relaxing lunch aboard the vessel on Lane Cove River
- Afternoon tea aboard the vessel in a secluded harbour cove
- Drinks provided aboard the vessel
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Cruise under the Harbour Bridge and capture those picture perfect moments with Sydney's most iconic landmark in the backdrop.
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the shoreline when the famous Opera House takes its stance.
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Relax and enjoy the harbour sights as you cruise across the harbour.
Lunch and afternoon tea stops include the Lane Cover River and Taylors Bay.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Cockle Bay, New South Wales, Australia
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the boat is not exceeded.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable clothing. Bring a warm jacket in the cooler months
- Bring sunscreen and a camera
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.