Hanoi's urban art galleries&best Pho
We’ll explore to Hanoi’s most emblematic neighborhoods, Trang Tien street, Hang Dao street, and Hang Be Street, each with its own style, personality, and links with Hanoi’s art scene.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - eggs coffee is a famous drink in Hanoi, fruit is a famous drink in Hanoi
- Snacks - Pho 10 is best noodle in Hanoi
What's excluded :
Let’s go on an art-packed journey that spans Hanoi’s history from the Indochina College of Fine Arts, right up to today’s current local art scene, a colorful mix of graffiti-filled streets and contemporary art galleries.
We’ll discover Hanoi’s art history, uncover some of the city’s best street art, and pop into a host of contemporary art galleries. We’ll visit galleries that I work with, so you’ll get behind the scenes access and I'll introduce you to the gallery owners and the artists.
Halfway through the tour, we’ll stop at one of the best local food destinations in Hanoi. ONE of Hanoi’s BEST pho restaurants enjoyed by hundreds of locals each and every day. We will also try an EGG COFFEE which is an amazing delicacy that can only be found on the streets of Hanoi.
My experience is the perfect way to get to know Hanoi through the art that has dominated the city’s history and also check out the current local street art and contemporary art scenes. There will be something for everyone!
• Thang Long Art Gallery, 41 Hang Gai, Hanoi Vietnam
• Hanoi Art Gallery, 36 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kien District, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
• Green Palm Gallery, 39 Hang Gai street, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
• Nguyen Art Gallery in Hanoi, 31 a, Van Mieu Street, Dong Da District Dong Da, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
• A Dong Art Gallery, 55 Trang Tien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Departure Point :St. Joseph's Cathedral, 40 Nhà Chung, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.