Hanoi Traditional Craft & Ancient Beauty (Day Trip)
Leaving behind the noisy and busy Hanoi City; let’s join our one-day Hanoi suburban tour to discover a very different way of living of Hanoians. This one-day itinerary will guide you to the incense-making village, visit Thay Pagoda and wander through peaceful Duong Lam Ancient Village.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Duong Lam Ancient Village
What's excluded :
- Accommodation in Hanoi.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duong Lam Ancient Village, Son Tay Commune, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Vietnam Travel's tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in the centre of Hanoi.
Firstly, drive 35km from Hanoi centre to a village where you will have chance to observe the handicraft production of incenses for Vietnamese worshiping rituals. In Buddhist countries like Vietnam, incense is an irreplaceable part of traditional festivals and religious ceremonies.
Continue your journey to Thay Pagoda, also known as Temple of Heavenly Blessings, home to restore the historical – cultural values of Vietnam country. The pagoda is associated with the name of Monk Tu Dao Hanh, who had great success in teaching and healing the locals as well as organized and established wrestling and water puppetry. Thay Pagoda with the beauty of the natural landscapes and the historical – cultural values actually creates a tourist attraction in Hanoi. On the spectacular mountain scenery of Sai Son, it appears in the tranquility under the dim mist will certainly offer you special impressions.
Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
The last stop of your day tour is at Duong Lam, where you will wander around the village and along its narrow alleyways to visit its village gate, Mong Phu communal house, some cultural and historical vestiges. A journey to Duong Lam village will definitely help you to understand the origin of Vietnam’s culture and Vietnam’s traditions.
Afterwards, transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi. Tour concludes.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the central Hanoi. Please provide us your hotel address.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.